Sunday, November 27, 2011

Link Drop- New Music, Videos, and More!!!

My Pet Dragon
I interviewed My Pet Dragon last year for the Banner and really heard from them since until a few days ago. I'm happy to report they are okay and have a bunch of new music. Check out their music video for "Moonshine," and listen to their album Mountains and Cities.



Listen to album

Katie Fasulo
KT is a very talented singer and a personal good friend of mine who used rock out with Spread the Rumor a few years back. Check out her acoustic song "Goodbye."



Jon Comis
Check out my friend Jon's acoustic covers. He's getting a ton of views and positive responses from these!








InDisguise
The second single "In Your Face" off ID's fourth coming debut album, Ashes Divide, slated for an early 2012 release on Romulus X Records.

Download available at
www.indisguise.bandcamp.com

Crash the Superbowl
Watch the video here and vote!

Voodoo Terror Tribe
Check out this metal band's NAME YOUR PRICE ALBUM, Stands to Reason EP.


Talain Rayne
Check out the album Attic Lights and listen or download it.



Radioactive Material
This local S.I. punk band, and close friends of mine, are kick starting their new band with a few songs for the masses on their Facebook. 

Check them out here

Mike McNichol
Check out some humble yet passionate recordings by local S.I. guitarist Mike McNichol. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments and feedback below. I'd love to hear your feedback whether positive or negative, and I always respond. Thanks for reading!