Friday, April 15, 2011

Blog Post Number 100!!!

Hey everyone, I wanted to thank all of my blog viewers and followers for coming along on this blogging journey with me. I can't in little over a year I have reached post number 100. Special shout out to all the bands, musicians, artists, and people I have written about over this last year. I obviously could not have done it without you all!

Expect more things to come over the next year as this blog transitions more into the Broken Records Blog. Also, I am added contributors and more special features to very slowly. Stick with me and I promise it will be awesome!!!


Photo by Matt Donders

-Justin The S.I. Band Guy

1 comment:

  1. Easily Boost Your ClickBank Commissions And Traffic

    Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products using banners, simply visit Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your selected ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator Tool to promote all of the ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments and feedback below. I'd love to hear your feedback whether positive or negative, and I always respond. Thanks for reading!