Friday, April 15, 2011

Blog Post Number 100!!!

Hey everyone, I wanted to thank all of my blog viewers and followers for coming along on this blogging journey with me. I can't in little over a year I have reached post number 100. Special shout out to all the bands, musicians, artists, and people I have written about over this last year. I obviously could not have done it without you all!

Expect more things to come over the next year as this blog transitions more into the Broken Records Blog. Also, I am added contributors and more special features to very slowly. Stick with me and I promise it will be awesome!!!


Photo by Matt Donders

-Justin The S.I. Band Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments and feedback below. I'd love to hear your feedback whether positive or negative, and I always respond. Thanks for reading!