Sunday, January 9, 2011

This Album Blew Me Away- Ninth Moon Black "Kalyug"


I think I found out who I want my next interview to be with. I don't know if anyone has heard of the band Ninth Moon Black, but they just released a new album called Kalyug. Featuring only four instrumental tracks, the CD is a concept album running about thirty minutes. Throughout the disc is a series of vocoder induced speeches and vocal arrangements by a man talking much like you'll hear on the new Linkin Park CD, A Thousand Suns. I encourage everyone out there to give it a listen, and hopefully they'll respond to my email.



Facebook
Myspace
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments and feedback below. I'd love to hear your feedback whether positive or negative, and I always respond. Thanks for reading!