Thursday, February 28, 2013

Throwback Thursday's!

So I've been trying to come up with new features for the blog and I'm thinking a Throwback Thursday is a cool idea! I'd basically like to give a shout out and post a video or two of bands that were instrumental to me growing up as a fan. Most of my real developing music listening came in the early 2000's.

The first band I ever got into was Lifehouse. For whatever reason they really got me started on exploring rock even though I barely consider them a rock band anymore...funny how things change.

The year was 2000 and their smash introduction to the world was the album No Name Face. And of course the hit single was, "Hanging by a Moment," which you could still hear on adult alternative and contemporary stations everywhere.

So Lifehouse, here's to you, and thanks for the memories!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments and feedback below. I'd love to hear your feedback whether positive or negative, and I always respond. Thanks for reading!