Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Blog Post Number 200!


Hey everyone, I want to thank each and every one of the bands and different artists I've interviewed or wrote about, and most importantly you, the readers for keeping up with my mostly consistent but sometimes not blog. It was just a little while ago I was blogging about my 100th blog, and now here we are at 200.

As always, I promise to provide my readers with good interviews and honest reviews along with a few musings along the way. Bare with me as I branch a little off topic sometimes, I like to write about a variety of things, lately it's been movies.

The blog is continuing to grow into a branch of Broken Records Magazine and more cross features are coming. The brand has been expanding a lot, so good things are on the way. I have a number of contributors as well, Paul Marino, Gerard Ucelli, and James Kingsley.

I've come along way since my little class blog project.

Again, many thanks everyone, please don't hesitate to contact me for interviews, reviews, or just general questions. Follow me on Twitter - @JSarachik_Brmag or like TheSIBandGuy on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/TheSIBandGuy?ref=ts or Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSIBandGuy

While you're at it, take a look at my sneak peek of my first studio album.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments and feedback below. I'd love to hear your feedback whether positive or negative, and I always respond. Thanks for reading!