Thursday, October 6, 2011

This Is Where I Work Now- Give Me Clicks!

I'm terribly sorry that this blog is getting neglected. Quite honestly it's killing me, but I assure you that I'm still writing. I got a job in Manhattan as the music writer for the ChristianPost.com and that is pretty much consuming all of my time as I'm writing 5-10 stories a day. This one ACTUALLY PAYS! So please I implore you to give me some clicks because that is one of two ways that I get paid! Keep reading my blog, and still comment and send me suggestions and I'll get to them when I can. Thanks!
- Justin

Go here to see a list of every article I've written

Here's a list of some of my better ones:
Kurt Cobain was a weird person...
Mark Hammit Creates album, almost loses son...
Amy Winehouse knew she was going to die...
Prince Michael Jackson Honors his father after death...
Kutless Christmas album
Relient K Covers Album
Rachael Lampa album review
David Crowder Band Christmas album

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments and feedback below. I'd love to hear your feedback whether positive or negative, and I always respond. Thanks for reading!