Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Take Back S.I. show, Incognito and Depalma news, and A'tris song of the week

Kyle Corman of Staten Island band, Kick, is putting together a great show at the Full Cup on May 22nd.
The "Take Back the Island" show will be $8 and is featuring a good mix of acoustic and rock acts. The Facebook event can be seen here.

7:15 - 7:45: Relics
7:45 - 8: (change)
8 - 8:30: Figurehead
8:30 - 8:45: (change) Jordan Corman(acoustic/front room)
8:45 - 9:15: Backslashes and Bad Ideas
9:15 - 9:30: (change) What A Mess I've Made (acoustic/front room)
9:30 - 10: Sith Soldiers
10 - 10:15: (change) What A Mess I've Made
10:15 - 11: Betrayall

A'tris Song of the Week Project
Unfortunately A'tris took the week off for this video, but I do have the videos for the last two weeks. Enjoy!





Incognito & Depalma
I.D. has some great things in the works. Check these three fliers for their upcoming shows and album. Also, check out their single "Greys Turn Blue." Debut alum coming out in May on Romolus X Records.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments and feedback below. I'd love to hear your feedback whether positive or negative, and I always respond. Thanks for reading!